Majlis-e-Shahadat-e- Bibi Zainab (SA), Rasool-e-Khuda (SAWW) and Imam Hasan (AS); and Majlis-e-Essal-e-Sawab (Chehlum) for Marhoom Syed Ali Hasan Naqvi – A Series of 4 Majalis
This is an in-person and online program.
Please follow the ZIS, CDPH Guidelines and help ZIS volunteers.
NOTE: Only fully vaccinated persons with proof of vaccinations are allowed in the ZIS premises.
Friday, October 1 to Monday 4, 2021 (23 – 26 Safar, 1443)
Guest Speaker: Maulana Syed Ahmad Raza Al Hussaini
8:00 pm (PST): Tilawat-e-Quran | Soz-o-Salam
8:30 pm (PST): Speech | Noha Khawani | Ziarat
|Fri 1 (23 Safar):||Shahadat-e-Bibi Zainab (SA)|
|Sat 2 (24 Safar):||Majlis-e-Essal-e-Sawab (Chehlum) for Marhoom Syed Ali Hasan Naqvi|
|Sun 3 (25 Safar):||Shahadat-e-Rasool-e-Khuda (SAWW), Shahbih-e-Taboot|
|Mon 4 (26 Safar):||Shahadat-e-Imam Hasan (AS), Shahbih-e-Taboot|
ZIS COVID Safety Protocols and Guidelines
Persons allowed in the building:
- Only fully vaccinated persons with proof of vaccinations. Acceptable forms of proof are original vaccination card or record on electronic devices.
- Vaccinated at least two weeks prior to your visit to ZIS
- For non-vaccinated persons, tested negative for COVID-19, 72 hours prior to your visit to ZIS.
- Persons without vaccination status will not be allowed in the main ladies and gents halls.
- All attendees must follow CDPH (California Department of Public Health) guidance for Face Coverings.
Exemption from vaccination:
- Persons younger than 12 years old.
Exemptions from mask requirements:
- Persons younger than 2 years old.
- Children under the age of 2 must not wear a mask because of the risk of suffocation.
- Please bring your own “Sajdagah” and “Tasbeeh” for Salat, these will not be provided.
- Only boxed “Tabarruk” and bottled drinks are allowed. Please do not bring any food or drinks for distribution.
- Please do not distribute food or drinks without permission of management.
- Keep at least 4 feet distance, however, there are no physical distancing or capacity limits.
Please do not come to the center:
If you cannot wear mask due to the following reasons:
- Persons with a medical condition, mental health condition, or disability that prevents wearing a mask. This includes persons with a medical condition for whom wearing a mask could obstruct breathing or who are unconscious, incapacitated, or otherwise unable to remove a mask without assistance.
- Persons who are hearing impaired, or communicating with a person who is hearing impaired, where the ability to see the mouth is essential for communication.
- Persons for whom wearing a mask would create a risk to the person related to their work, as determined by local, state, or federal regulators or workplace safety guidelines.
IMPORTANT NOTE: At this time, masks are required in the ZIS premises. This condition will gradually be removed.
We are not out of the woods yet. The above guidelines are based on the recent State of California re-opening guidelines.
The requirements and recommendations for negative testing / vaccine verification is effective June 15, 2021 through October 1, 2021. The state will assess conditions by September 1, 2021, to determine whether updated requirements or recommendations are needed beyond October 1, 2021.
CDPH will continue to provide updated guidance for youth, healthcare and high-risk congregate settings.
We are kindly requesting majlis sponsorship from our devoted Momineen and Mominaat. Please contact following if you like to participate.
Khurshid Naqvi: 909-262-5240
Nadeem Zaidi: 310-291-1187
Dr. Ale Raza: 909-732-5685
Please send your donations to the following address or pay online using Paypal, Debit or Credit Card since we have online programs.
2- Online: Click Here to Donate Online